Welcome HCL Employees
MedPut is a service that negotiates and pays for your out-of-pocket medical bills. It complements your existing health plan, and helps you avoid using savings, credit cards, or personal loans to pay for medical expenses.
How it works
Interested? Complete the form below, and we'll be in touch shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What bills are covered?
Any healthcare bill is covered. There is no restriction on the type of medical service for which a bill can be submitted.
Will this benefit affect my credit score?
We don’t send any information about you to credit reporting agencies, so the benefit will have no impact on your FICO score.
How is this better than a credit card?
It’s significantly better than a credit card because:
- You don’t pay interest, unlike a credit card interest which range from 15-30% APR
- Your medical bills may be negotiated with healthcare providers to generate savings
- All MedPut payment plans are for a short fixed term unlike credit cards which can carry outstanding balances for years
- MedPut benefits don't affect your credit score unlike a credit card
- MedPut allows seamless repayment through small payroll deductions